Monday, August 16, 2010

TENTH Field Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

Club Penguin has released the TENTH Field Op today! Well Gary is calling me so I better answer the phone :) Report for duty at the Command Room to receive your orders. Okay Gary I am coming! :)
...Head to the Yellow Field Op Board to receive your orders...
We have a situation: someone has tampered with the steamer in the Coffee Shop. It's turned up to dangerous levels!
Go there, and power up a new safety override for the steamer. Make sure all citizens are safe. You must hurry!
...Wow look at the Steamer in the Coffee shop, it looks like it isn't working properly, well I better fix it...
...Answer your Spy Phone...
Power up the chipset!
Guide your micro battery by remote control. Go from the recharger to the chips. Watch out for traps!
I won't have a problem because we have done this so many times! I hope Club Penguin makes a NEW assignment...
...YES! I did it, now I have 2 medals, I just need one more to get the gear I want...

FIRST Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)
THIRD Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

FOURTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

FIFTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)
SIXTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)
SEVENTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

EIGTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

NINTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

3 comments:

Je45rry said...

My 200 posts party is right now at Server Flippers, I am at the iceberg please come!

Rosie7721 said...

Je45rry I am really sorry! Unfortunatly I got that comment really early in the morning for me. I slept pretty late last night so I woke up at 10:00 AM which is now. I got this comment at 7:43 AM I am so sorry once again, I wish I could have come. :(

Edster12499 said...

Hi :) I have found an AWESOME Sneak Peek! This is the link to my blog post: http://edster12499clubpenguin.blogspot.com/2010/08/awesome-guide-to-club-penguin-new-room.html