Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stamp UPDATE: Puffle Rescue Game Included :)

Thanks to my brother, Pagger2 :), he told me that there was an update for Stamps :) We now have 135 stamps instead of 107 :) Lets see what they are for... ...Go to your Stamp book and yes you will see 135 stamps now :) I have 71 out of 135 :)...
...The NEW Stamps are from Puffle Rescue! :) They have added this Game, I am so glad! Now I can get even more Stamps because I LOVE playing this Game :) Lets see what stamps there are...
...OOPS, Club Penguin is still updating LOL :) I hope they are done soon, I really want to show everyone :) I wonder what there are, wow 28 stamps for Puffle Rescue?! I can't wait! :)

UPDATE: Club Penguin has now removed these Stamps...

1 comment:

Pagger2 said...

Nice post Rosie! I'm glad they added more stamps because its gonna be even more fun now! :D