Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to School :]

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been posting at all. I am really sorry, but I don't think I am going to post anymore. :( I've been so busy and school has started today for me. I already got homework on the first day and it takes me over 1 hour, probably over 2 hours. I want to keep posting, but with school work and everything, I just don't have time. I am really sorry. It is possible that I will post on weekends. But I won't update fast if something new happens in CP during the weekdays. I am really sorry guys... Well anyway, today was my first day of school. I went to a new school and it's HUGE! I kept getting lost and even got late to one of my classes! You know you get new lockers, new classes and ALL my teachers are NEW! But I made it through the first day and now I am use to it a little. :] Also my teachers are SUPER nice and most of them are really fun and funny. :] I hope everyone who has already had school or is just starting had or has a great first day too. :] Thanks to everyone who has been reading my blog, it is possible for me to update if I'm not busy and maybe on weekends. :] Waddle on!

2 comments:

Jake said...

:( Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do... :(

Anonymous said...

I HATE Back-To-School!