Thursday, July 1, 2010

NEW Field-Ops #3 *Cheats* :)

Yay! This week, we have a NEW Field-Ops!

Report for duty at the Command Room to receive your orders. :) Okay Gary! :)
Your Orders:

Calling all agents! We've detected an old PSA Spy Phone lost near a "large light bulb". It must not be found by Herbert! Search the island for the phone, then destroy it by overloading its circuits. We're counting on you!

Okay Gary, I won't let you down! :)

The "large light bulb"...hmmm...Where have I seen this before? Oh yes! At the Cave Mine! You will see the Large Light Bulb LOL! Walk towards in and...
Answer your Spy Phone... :)
YES! We have found the Location! :) Destroy the Circuits! Match circuit symbols to overload the wiring. Be quick! Time is running out! Press Engage to get started. :)

Since we have done this before, I know how to do it. :) I'm almost done! :)
Good work Agent. The island is safe for now. Medal Earned(1). THANKS Gary! I will report for my NEXT one NEXT week! :)
With my TWO medals from this week and LAST week, I got the Alpha Hair. :)

No comments: