Sunday, August 1, 2010

Saraapril's Party: Earning Igloo Stamps :)

Saraapril announced that she was having a party on July 31, 10 am :) I went there an hour earlier LOL because I was so excited that I couldn't wait :) We were all dancing until she arrives :)

...We put smiles for Saraapril! :D...
...Hearts for Saraapril :)...

...We were all hiding behind a rock, but when she arrived, we all yelled SURPRISE! We sure gave her a good surprise :)... ...My igloo was the SECOND one Saraapril picked :D I earned BOTH of my stamps, one with at least 10 penguins AND one for 30 :) THANK YOU Saraapril! You really helped me :)...
...Here are more pictures of everyone in my igloo :)...
...We had so much FUN and the owner of this iggy has so many puffles! I love this iggy :)...
...A Pink Igloo! :D We all had fun waddling around this one :)...
...Then we went to Saraapril Iggy :) I LOVE her Puffle theme play house Igloo :) It looks AWESOME!...
...A Bamboo Hut Igloo :) I love the Treasure Pirate theme :)... ...Wow this iggy has so many Stuff! I bet the owner got its 99 items in iggy Stamp LOL :)...
I couldn't stay very long...I only stayed for TWO hours :) However, her party lasted for FIVE hours LOL... Thank you so much Saraapril :) You really helped a lot of Penguins and deserve a THANKS from EVERYONE you have helped :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I went to thet too :P