Monday, July 19, 2010

SIXTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheats* :)

Today the SIXTH Field-Op Assignment has been released :) Click on the phone to answer :) OKAY Gary I will be right on it! :)
...Walk towards the yellow Field-Ops board :)...
Calling all agents!

Someone is using a computer to attack our system! The Scanner is holding...for now. Search the Island with other agents for the computer responsible, then shut it down. You must hurry!
...The computer is in the Recycling Plant room :)...
...Answer your spy phone...
Bypass the system!
Match your data with the firewall to break through. Be sharp! the system speeds up! Click Engage to get started :)
...Tip: What I do if I am having trouble is when I get a correct data, I return to the middle position, that way when I am to the right and the data is all the way to the left, I won't waste time moving there :)...
...YES I have saved the Island for now :) I have 3 medals now and 6 out of 6 completed :)...
FIFTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheats* :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasnt it hard?!?!

Rosie7721 said...

Hi Lou, Yea it was sooo hard b/c my arrows always get stuck and it took forever! I realized why...you know the machine in the recycling center? If penguins keep throwing garbage into it, the machine shakes and that causes the game to freeze and arrows too so I just went to an empty server...

Edster12499 said...

GREAT work my agent Friend! :)