Monday, August 9, 2010

NINTH Field-Op Weekly Assignment *Cheat* :)

New Field-Op today! Gary is calling us right now, so click the Spy Phone and... ...Report for duty at the Command Room to receive your orders. Alright Gary I'm on my way :)
...Head to the Yellow Field-Ops Board and....
Someone has been tampering with the island's coin supply. We must handle this situation quietly!
Investigate the island's cashregisters. Fix the one that sets off your Spy Phone. Good luck!
...There are many cashregisters in Club Penguin, BUT the one that we are looking for is...at the Soccer Pitch, in the Snacks booth's cashregister :)...
...Answer your Spy Phone...
We have found the Location!
Bypass the system!
Match your data with the firewall to break through. Be sharp! The system speeds up!
This will be no problem, because this was our SIXTH Field-Op :)
...I am almost done and...
YES! Good work agent. The island is safe for now. Medal Earned (1) I need to complete TWO more Field-Ops in order to get the Alpha Shoes :)

FIRST Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)
THIRD Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

FOURTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

FIFTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)
SIXTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)
SEVENTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

EIGTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

12 comments:

Jake said...

Hi Rosie! You have a really cool cheat website :) If you don't mind, what template is this? THANKS Rosie :)

Rosie7721 said...

Hi Fred! This template is called 'Thisaway' the one I am using is 'Thisaway Rose' so that is why it's pink, but it is also available in green and blue! Thanks for the wonderful compliment, I also love your site about your life, I read it everyday :)

Jake said...

THANKS Rosie :)

Rosie7721 said...

No problemo! Also for blogspot, they changed it to new template designer, so all you have to do is go to Edit Html and scroll down and click 'Select Old Template' Then you will see the 'Thisaway' ones :) Glad I can help!

Jake said...

THANKS! Such a good friend! I use blogger in draft, so I know how to navigate the stuff ^.^

Rosie7721 said...

Hey Fred! That's great! You are an awesome friend too! ^.^ Haha it sounds like you know how to handle stuff better than I do hehe x]

Jake said...

Did you know I opened Freds CP Cheats back up? Oh and I made a new blog called CP Cabin! :)

Jake said...

Did you know you can change the background with this? You have to add CSS, which is just a simple code, then upload a picture that you want to use a a background to a post, then click edit link on the picture,copy the link, then paste the link into the coreponding area... Yeah it sounds very hard, but if you find a blog that explains it, it makes it much easier. LOL I have a problem. I love commenting very LONG comments ^.^

Rosie7721 said...

Hey Fred! Ooo I will surely check out your new site! ;) And yeah I did find out LOL! I commented! :) Oh yeah and thanks so much for the tip, I will consider it. And haha don't worry, I have a habit of rambling on and on like I am doing now LOL! Ok i'll stop xD!

Jake said...

Your blog is awesome :) Do you mind if I use Thisaway Template for my blog? THANKS Rosie :)

Rosie7721 said...

No I don't mind at all! Go ahead and use it Fred! :D

Jake said...

This blog has got to be the best blog ever. I keep coming back every 30 mins.