Tuesday, July 20, 2010

About the SIXTH Field-Op Assignment :)

This weeks Field-Op has definitely been interesting to us ALL because it is a NEW one :) BUT there is something that I discovered that may be true, but I am not exactly sure...I really need to hear what you guys think about this...

Have you guys ever notice that when you are playing your arrows SOMETIMES work smoothly. And your arrows go where ever you want them to, to match the correct picture...Well it turns out there is a reason why your arrows don't ALWAYS work smoothly... ...Do your arrows get stuck, game freezes and it's too late to move your picture to the correct one? Well I tested this...

...When you are in the Recycling Center, the machine in there is what causes our problem! (I could be wrong, but I tested this and noticed a difference) When penguins throw recycled stuff in the machine and when the machine process the stuff to turn into something useful, the game shakes...do you hear a sound and notice a little shake in your game, when that happens in RUINS your entire game...

What to do: You have to either tell everyone to NOT throw recycled things in the machine until EVERYONE is done with the Field-Op OR go to an EMPTY server and make sure there are no penguins throwing ANYTHING!

I hope this helps to ALL who had trouble with this weeks Field-Op :) I COULD be wrong BUT if you test this out for yourself, then MAYBE you will get something like I did :)

Comment and tell me if you have tested this or just what you think :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEP!!! Same thing with me, awesome blog!