Tuesday, August 3, 2010

EIGTH Field-Op Weekly Assignment *Cheat* :)

Today Club Penguin has released the EIGTH Field Op Assignment :) Gary is calling us, I better answer it :)... New Field-Op Available...Report for duty at the Command Room to receive your orders :)...
Walk towards the yellow Field Op board and...
We've detected a possible threat somewhere near the Dojo. The ninjas may be in danger!
Search the area together. Look for technology that ninjas don't normally use, then shut it down. Hurry! Alright Gary, I will be right on it :)

...The technology that Ninjas don't normally use is a Projector LOL :) Go to the Dojo and stand near the Projector and...
...Answer your Spy Phone :)...
Photobucket
Destroy the circuits! Match circuit symbols to overload the wiring. Be quick Time is running out!
Press Engage to get started :) YES I am almost done! With like 30 seconds to spare lol :)...
...Good work Agent. The island is safe for now. Medal Earned (1) YES now I can get what I wanted and that is...
...The Alpha Shades! It is only 1 Medal :)
...This is how it looks on my player card :) I am almost complete...I have the Alpha Suit, Alpha hair and now the Alpha Shades :)
...Now with this Gear, I am going to report back to the Command Room and help more :)...

FIRST Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

THIRD Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)


FOURTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)


FIFTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

SIXTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

SEVENTH Field-Op Assignment *Cheat* :)

No comments: