Saturday, July 10, 2010

FUN with Pagger2 and Friends :) (CPMV)

My brother, Pagger2 is making a CPMV(Club Penguin Music Vid) :) He isn't done yet, but we are continuing more tomorrow :) Here are some pics of us having FUN being in his vid :)

...Okay Pagger2! Ppppookie and I will talk and have FUN while you are reviewing the vid :)... ...THANKS Bro! I LOVE being in your Vid :)...
...Haha, he didn't know this showed on Club Penguin LOL, I told him. It's part of the lyrics :)...
...We headed to the Lighthouse and played on this AWESOME Stage :)...
...While Pagger2 was reviewing the vid, Ppppookie and I smiled and started playing the guitar together for FUN :)...
...Thanks Pagger2 :) We try LOL...
...Then we went to the Soccer Pitch, this stage is pretty COOL too :)...
...Pizza Parlor Stage...
...It was my idea that we come to the Piano LOL! I thought it would be awesome if this was in his Vid :)...
We aren't done yet!
UPDATE: We are now done with the CPMV :)

4 comments:

Luna said...

What song is he doing?

Pagger2 said...

Hey Ppppookie! Its Me Pagger2 and I'm doing the song "Carry Out" by Timbaland- Justin Timberlake. You can look it up on you tube if You haven't heard of it. :D awesome posts Rosie by the way! :D

Luna said...

Oh and pagger? do you have a site?

Rosie7721 said...

Hi Pagger2 (Bro) lol! :D THANKS, it took a long time and I know there will be more pictures cause we are not done yet! :D