Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FUN with Friends: Fashion Show :)

I met Ppppookie and Dreammae989 and we had so much FUN! :) We decided to play Fashion Show, it's my FAVORITE game in Club Penguin :)

...The theme was Halloween LOL :) Ppppookie as a Mummie, Dreammae989 as a Mad Scientist and me as a Ghost :)... ...Next theme was Medieval :) Ppppookie as a Knight, Dreammae989 and me as Princesses :)...
...Next theme was Rockstar :) Hehe we all look AWESOME! And of course I choose something PINK to wear LOL :)...
...Next theme was Christmas :) Dreammae989 as a Tree, Me as Santa Claus and Ppppookie going for something creative, winter clothing :)...
...Hehe this is just us being RANDOM! :)...
...Next theme was Green :) I LOVE all our outfits :) Hehe I also love how Dreammae989 went with the Green Dragon look LOL :)...
...And YES of course Next theme was PINK :) We look so BRIGHT LOL! :) I love all our outfits in this one, hard to choose a winner! :)

See FUN with Ppppookie and Friends :)

FUN with Pagger2 and Friends :)

No comments: