Friday, July 9, 2010

I met Cadence on Winterland :)

Today I met Cadence on Winterland, Dance Club :) The room was pretty full and obviously from this picture you can't see her lol! So I went to the Users in Room list and there her name was :)

If you guys ever find Cadence, and the room is full, but you can't see her, just go to the Users in Room, it helps a lot :) Just a little advice :) So this is when I checked the Users in Room list for Cadence... You have found a Cadence Background. Would you like to pick it up? YES please :)
This is how the Background looks on my Player Card :) I am so glad that I met her, I was looking EVERYWHERE for her! Then I finally found her, I hope you guys who haven't found her yet, find her :)
Sorry I didn't get that many pictures, I came when she was about to leave so I couldn't get her player card picture...It's really hard to take a picture of all these things in 1 minute LOL :) Well best of luck to everyone who is trying to find her :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I GOT BANNED FOR EVER PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! :((((((((((

Rosie7721 said...

Hi Loulou11207, I commented on your post about that, if you do as I say, it might help.