Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FUN with Ppppookie and Friends :)

Ppppookie announced that she was going to have a party today and I just had to come because she is my BEST friend! :) For the party a lot of Penguins came! I met Pezz900 Lilly1miley3 and Ppppookie there. :) We had so much fun! :) ...Hehe to start the Party off, we started dancing...
...Lilly1miley3 showed off her AWESOME boom box... ...During the Party Dreammae989 joined too, Hi Dreammae :)...
...Then we decided to go Sled Racing, it is so much FUN to sled race together with FRIENDS :)...
...My friend Cool Cristie came online and decided to join the party, Hi Cool Cristie :)...
...Well you won't be able to tell what we were doing by picture, but we were pretending we were jumping off the Ski Hill...LOL :)...
...Then we decided to go to my iggy and have more FUN...
...Haha we were trying to decide what type of fish I have, I still don't know...LOL :)...

Then I had to leave early...:( BUT Ppppookie is having another Party, go here for details: http://ppppookie.blogspot.com/ :)
UPDATE: The Party is over, THANKS for the FUN party Ppppookie :)

5 comments:

Luna said...

YAY! My Party is at 7:00 PST!!

Rosie7721 said...

I can't WAIT! I will be there! :)

Luna said...

Server Mountain. Room is Covve

Rosie7721 said...

Hi Ppppookie :) Thanks for telling me. I will be there :)

Luna said...

Np :)