Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun with Friends: Loulou11207 :)

I met Loulou11207 today at the Coffee Shop :) Hi Loulou11207! :D We had so much FUN during the Music Jam Party, take a look... :) ...First we decided to Sled Race lol, Loulou11207 won, obviously LOL...I am not that good, GO Loulou11207! :)...
...Then we decided to Play Find Four, lol at the first game, we didn't know who won...
...We went to the Casa Fiesta and had more FUN :)...
...When I wanted to go Backstage, I threw a snowball to show Loulou11207 where the backstage entrance was in the Casa Fiesta room and then I discovered when I threw the snowball that they are CONFETTI! I was so surprised LOL...
...Then we went Backstage and chatted, I told Loulou11207 about the AWESOME new Free Item :)...
...I had to go early cause I had to eat LOL! Well I hope to meet Loulou11207 again soon! THANKS for all the FUN Loulou11207 :) You ROCK :)...

I would also like to say THANKS again to Loulou11207 for giving me TIPS on Clearer Pictures, if it weren't for him, you guys would see more blurry pictures...LOL! :D
You can check out his AWESOME Blog here: http://penguinclubhints.blogspot.com/ Please go there and follow, he's super NICE and friendly! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You have alot of pics! That was a awesome post! Oh and bye the way, your pictures are clear and awesome!! I love your blog, hope to see you very very soon! BYE!!! Wadlle on RCPCASU!!! (Rosie7721's Clubpenguin cheats and updates) :DDD

Rosie7721 said...

Hi Loulou11207 :D Thanks for so much FUN! I really LOVED your post about this too! And ya it's clear THANKS to YOU! :D Waddle on PCH(I bet you know what that means since you put it on your blog LOL) :D

Anonymous said...

Yea I put it on my blog alot (a little to much) Im happy you had fun :DDD