Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BUGS in Club Penguin

Thanks to Saraapril, I realized that there was a Bug at the Stage. When you enter the stage, the music there is "The Golden Puffle" NOT "Ruby and the Ruby" ! :( Maybe this happened while the new Field-Ops were updating.I noticed this bug when the Ruby Ring Pin wasn't in my inventory. I didn't know what happened so I just decided to get the Pin again. I went to the Stage and then I saw that it says "Would you like to buy undefined for undefined coins." So this was ANOTHER bug I found. Club Penguin will you fix these Bugs for us please?
I hope Club Penguin fixes this soon because I really liked that Ruby Ring Pin! It is so PRETTY! :) I really want the Pin back on my Player Card. I hope all these Bugs are fixed as soon as possible. :) Please Club Penguin fix this! Thanks. :)

No comments: