Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun with Saraapril and Friends! :)

Saraapril, Ppppookie and me having sooo much fun! :) This is where we all just met! At the coffee shop LOL! :) Yes Saraapril, I've always wanted to meet you in Cp and I know you have never met me before, I am so glad that we have now! :) I am soo glad that I met Ppppookie too! She is such a great friend and I'm so glad that when meeting Saraapril, I made another NEW friend too! :)

Here we are at Saraapril's Igloo! Most of you who read Saraapril's blog must know that she is doing an experiment with the plants! :) She is doing such a great job, now you can see that the plants got BIGGER and they seem to be staying healthy. :)

4 comments:

Luna said...

hey can I use the picture of you, me, and saraapril?

Luna said...

ill give you credit

Rosie7721 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosie7721 said...

You can use it Ppppookie! You were there too! :)