Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Club Penguin Times #244 :)

Here is the Club Penguin Times #244. :) This tells us that the Island Adventure Party will Begin THIS week! :) The Island Adventure Party will Begin THIS Friday! :) June 18-27. That seems like a lot of time for us to have so much FUN! I can't wait! :)

"I made my own map and marked of ALL the places I'm gonna go," said an ultra-busy pirate.

"My friends and I just finished a snowball battle at the Forts. But I'm late to get to the Dock. Gotta run!"

"Scavenger hunt! It's gonna be a blast!" A mermaid shouted as she ran past. "That's what I'm doing first. Everyone's talking about digging for some treasures!"

The Island Adventure Party goes until June 27, so don't miss any of the adventures. This reporter is excited to do some wilderness training at the Tree Forts! Rockhopper and Yarr are Coming!! :)

The Migrator has been spotted in the telescope and sea-smart penguins tell us the pirate should arrive on the island by June 21.

Wow I can't wait till Rockhopper arrives NEXT week! :)

WARNING: Secret Revealed! :)

Did you know there are hundreds of different secrets around the island? Secrets big and small are everywhere!

If you don't want to spoil any secrets, then skip this page! But if you're looking for one, then click the folder!
Hidden Emotes :)

Sometimes sticking your tongue out says more than words ever could. That's why many penguins like to use emotes.

But did you know that there are a few hidden ones?

Try pressing 'E' on your keyboard, and then another letter to display an emote. You might find some that aren't on your emote list!
Dot-To-Dot :)

This one looks interesting! :) I wonder what it is... Connect the Dots and see...

Wow an Island Adventure Treasure Chest! :) AWESOME! :)Here are the UPCOMING Events: :)

June 25: Igloo Music... July 2: Penguin Style... July 9: New Penguin Mail... July 23: Underwater Adventure... July 2-July 15: NEW Pin :)

No comments: